How to Use
Sr. Jude’s Miracle Oil (SJMO) can be applied directly to the skin. For optimal pain relief, use undiluted, however we recommend testing in a small area first, if irritation occurs, dilute with a carrier oil. Essential oils do not need to be rubbed in, apply gently and they will absorb into the skin. Do not rub your hands together with the oil before applying as it will absorb into your hands instead of the area of application.
Essential oils should be used in moderation, as they are highly concentrated. Essential oils can usually be in the bloodstream within 15 minutes. Always consult your health care provider if you have questions regarding your particular condition, or before starting any new treatment
Essential oils have a strong smell, do not use if you allergic to any of the oils in the products.
St. Judes Miracle Oil
• For optimal pain relief, apply SJMO down the spine, starting at the neck down to the lower back. If possible have someone apply the oil for you, if not apply to neck and upper back, then use the back of your hand to apply to your lower back.
• SJMO can be applied directly to areas of pain or swelling.
• For relief of headaches, including migraines, apply the oil to the base of the neck near the jawline, then cup your hand over your mouth and nose and breathe deeply for one minute.
• For relief of anxiety or allergies, put a drop of oil into your hand, hold over your nose an mouth and breathe deeply for one minute.
• SJMO can be applied directly to broken skin, cuts, wounds and burns without stinging. The oils are antimicrobial, antibacterial and helps to seal and heal wounds. Please seek medical attention for any deep cuts or severe burns.
• SJMO can create a very cooling or warming sensation, which is normal. Do not use SMJO around your eyes, mouth, or on or near your genitals.
Sinus X can help relieve nasal congestion from allergies and colds, and help open airways for easier breathing. Sinus X should not be used in place of a rescue inhaler for sudden asthma attacks. Place 2-3 drops on hands, and hold over nose and mouth to inhale.
Sinus X can be used in your face mask, to provide a cooling minty blast that will open your sinuses. Apply 1-2 drops in your mask and allow to air dry. Applying to much can cause temporary tearing of the eyes.
Sinus X can be applied to the skin, but can cause an intense and long lasting cooling effect. Test in a small area first, if irritation occurs, mix with a drop of carrier oil. If a cooling sensation is desired, apply a small amount to the back of the neck.