How to Use
St. Jude’s Miracle oil
• Apply to bottom of the feet first, working the foot Vita Flex points, and then topically on chosen location. Also as an inhalant, slowly smelling the oil.
• Rub on temples, back of neck, forehead or use as a compress on back.
• Applied on location for sore muscles, cramps, bruises, or wherever it may hurt after exercise for cooling, soothing feeling
• Rub 1-2 drops of St. Jude’s miracle oil on arthritic hands for relaxing, uplifting feeling
• Rub 2-3 drops of St. Jude’s miracle oil at the base of the spine with sciatic pain for uplifting, well being feeling
• For arthritic pets, consult Veterinarian first. Do not give orally.
Place 2-3 drops on hands, and hold over nose and mouth to inhale