How to Use
For questions on essential oils see Benefits page.
Essential oils should be used in moderation, as they are highly concentrated. The safest application is with Vita Flex or acupressure point applications on the feet. Essential oils can usually be within the bloodstream within 15 minutes. It is recommended that most therapeutic-grade essential oils be diluted in vegetable oil.
Dilute 1 part St. Jude’s miracle oil essential oil to 1 part vegetable oil. Possible skin sensitivity for some users. Test small area first.
• Apply to bottom of the feet first, working the foot Vita Flex points, and then topically on chosen location. Also as an inhalant, slowly smelling the oil.
• Rub on temples, back of neck, forehead or use as a compress on back.
• Applied on location for sore muscles, cramps, bruises, or wherever it may hurt after exercise for cooling, soothing feeling
• Rub 1-2 drops of St. Jude’s miracle oil on arthritic hands for relaxing, uplifting feeling
• Rub 2-3 drops of St. Jude’s miracle oil at the base of the spine with sciatic pain for uplifting, well being feeling
• For arthritic pets, massage St. Jude’s miracle oil diluted with olive oil on location. Do not give orally.
SAFETY DATA: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician prior to use. May be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if necessary. Never use water to dilute an essential oil.